This is day one of our new venture

I am so excited to be here today!

The most common thing I get asked is "We don't know what you are on, but we want in!"

This is the comment I receive from young and old because they can see that I not only look healthy, I have more energy than they can imagine, as I dance from song to song throughout the night until closing. For me it's just one of my exercise routines, dancing, and I love every moment with no pain or exhaustion.

This level of health and fitness is the result of many years of self discovery, education, science, and observing the results of natural remedies; that at the age of 62, I am in the absolute best shape and condition of my entire life!



My last medical showing I had reversed my aging

and achieved an optimal level of fitness


Many of my clients/friends come to me because for the past few years I have been the go to guy for the natural alternative to drugs and persistent health issues.

My story is one I will tell within the future blogs but let me assure you, I was once heading in the wrong direction with the standard western diet. At the age of 50, in a routine trip to the doctor, I found I had now several terminal health conditions and was being prepared an assortment of drugs and future procedures, just like my parents and friends went through.

But on that day I thought about the idea of having to take tablets for the rest of my life and I wasn't looking forward to it. I though 'surly there is something I can do?'. !2 years later I have been on that path of self discovery and I am now a much different person.

 I am writing this blog because I am just starting the 'Health In A Drink' business and in the first stages of building the web site. I have 2 days to make it all happen!

I best get into it and I will keep you posted :)


Comments